Saturday, 4 February 2012

Asakusa Walk / 東京浅草歩き

Waiting at kawasaki Station @ 12:00 to ride Tokkaido Line but looking Kehin Tokhoko Line infront.
JR Kawasaki station is on the Tokaido Main Line from Tokyo. Trains on both the Tokaido Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line stop here. The Tokaido Line is slightly faster from Tokyo Station (15 minutes) compared to the Keihin-Tohoku Line (22 minutes); it costs ¥290 in either case.)
当駅に乗り入れている路線は、線路名称上は東海道本線と南武線の2路線(詳細は路線記事および鉄道路線の名称を参照)で、東海道本線は当駅の所属線としており、南武線は当駅が起点となっている。東海道本線は現在、列車線を走行する東海道線列車と電車線を走行する京浜東北線電車の2系統が停車し、旅客案内ではそれぞれ別路線として扱っている。現在はこれらの3系統の列車が停車しているが、加えて1980年9月30日までは東海道線と線路を共用していた横須賀線電車も停車していた。

From Kawasaki to Tokyo > Towards DAIMARU Exit
Tokyo - 9-1, Marunouchi Itchome, Chiyoda-ku, inside the new North Tower of the Tokyo Station Twin Towers. Opened in 2007.
利便性の良い東京駅に隣接した大丸東京店です。別荘建築をモチーフにした独特の「ねんりん家スタイル」を踏襲した、明るく落ち着きのある佇まいの店舗です。店内奥のガラスでかこわれた一画が店内厨房となっております。

Out in Tokyo... Long walk from here.
東京駅の外

Walking towards Nihon Bashi
日本橋歩き行こう。。

Nihonbashi Bridge
Nihonbashi (日本橋), literally meaning "Japan Bridge", is a city district of Tokyo, just north of Ginza and northeast of Marunouchi and Tokyo Station. The bridge, after which the district is named, has been the mile zero marker for Japan's national highway network since the early Edo Period.
日本橋
日本橋川は、千代田区三崎町付近で神田川から分岐し、神田神保町、大手町などを通って中央区へ入り、区内を南東へ流れ、中央区日本橋箱崎町で隅田川に合流します。江戸時代、日本橋川流域は水運の便が良かったため、川沿いには河岸が点在していました。河岸は地方から運ばれるさまざまな商品で賑わい、同川は隅田川と並び江戸を代表する河川として日本橋の発展を支えました。

Nihonbashi
日本橋
The doorway in the impressive Renaissance-style facade of the Mitsukoshi Department Store in Nihonbashi contains two bronze statues of lions. Mitsukoshi Department Store opened in 1935 and the company itself began trading in 1673, when it was called Echigoya, selling fabric for kimonos. The company founder Mitsui Takatoshi would later establish the Mitsui business empire and Mitsukoshi stores.
江戸時代の1673年(延宝元年)に「店前現銀売り(たなさきげんきんうり)」や「現銀掛値無し(げんきんかけねなし)」「小裂何程にても売ります(切り売り)」など、当時では画期的な商法を次々と打ち出して名をはせた、呉服店の「越後屋」(ゑちごや)として創業。現在では当たり前になっている正札販売を世界で初めて実現し、当時富裕層だけのものだった呉服を、ひろく一般市民のものにした。

Nihonbashi
The doorway in the impressive Renaissance-style facade of the Mitsukoshi Department Store in Nihonbashi contains two bronze statues of lions. Mitsukoshi Department Store opened in 1935 and the company itself began trading in 1673, when it was called Echigoya, selling fabric for kimonos. The company founder Mitsui Takatoshi would later establish the Mitsui business empire and Mitsukoshi stores.
日本橋
江戸時代の1673年(延宝元年)に「店前現銀売り(たなさきげんきんうり)」や「現銀掛値無し(げんきんかけねなし)」「小裂何程にても売ります(切り売り)」など、当時では画期的な商法を次々と打ち出して名をはせた、呉服店の「越後屋」(ゑちごや)として創業。現在では当たり前になっている正札販売を世界で初めて実現し、当時富裕層だけのものだった呉服を、ひろく一般市民のものにした。

Kanda Station
神田駅

Small Temple on road side near Kanda Station
神田駅の近く小さいお寺。。

Walking from Kanda Station to Akihabara . Back in Akiba....
神田から秋葉原到着。。

Akihabara - Sobu Line train crossing
秋葉原総武線取ってる

From Akihabar to Ueno
秋葉原から上野

Small Temple on road side in Ueno
上野のお寺。。

Big street Ueno Market full of sale and sea food.
Ameyoko (アメ横) is a busy market street along the Yamanote Line tracks between Okachimachi and Ueno Stations. The name "Ameyoko" is a short form for "Ameya Yokocho" (candy store alley), as candies were traditionally sold there. Alternatively, "Ame" also stands for "America", because a lot of American products used to be available there when the street was the site of a black market in the years following World War Two.
まったく動けなくなった時は、道路の真ん中にいくと動けますよ~

Ueno Bridge
love the dimension here. really deep and spectacular!
上野駅の橋

Ueno Bridge
love the dimension here. really deep and spectacular!
上野駅の橋

Towards Asakusa Dori
浅草通り

Small Jinja while walking towards ASAKUSA
浅草歩く時会った神社

Small Jinja while walking towards ASAKUSA
浅草歩く時会った神社

Walking towards ASAKUSA - Tokyo Sky Tree
浅草歩く時東京スカイツ

Towards Asakusa Market

Asakusa Temple
Sensoji (浅草寺, Sensōji, also known as Asakusa Kannon Temple) is a Buddhist temple located in Asakusa. It is one of Tokyo's most colorful and popular temples.

Asakusa Temple
The legend says that in the year 628, two brothers fished a statue of Kannon, the goddess of mercy, out of the Sumida River, and even though they put the statue back into the river, it always returned to them. Consequently, Sensoji was built nearby for the goddess of Kannon. The temple was completed in 645, making it Tokyo's oldest temple.

Asakusa Temple
When approaching the temple, visitors first enter through the Kaminarimon (Thunder Gate), the outer gate of Sensoji Temple and the symbol of Asakusa and the entire city of Tokyo.

Asakusa Temple
A shopping street of over 200 meters, called Nakamise, leads from the outer gate to the temple's second gate, the Hozomon. Alongside typical Japanese souvenirs such as yukata and folding fans, various traditional local snacks from the Asakusa area are sold along the Nakamise. The shopping street has a history of several centuries.

Asakusa Temple
Beyond the Hozomon Gate stands the temple's main hall and a five storied pagoda. Destroyed in the war, the buildings are relatively recent reconstructions. The Asakusa Shrine, built in the year 1649 by Tokugawa Iemitsu, stands only a few dozen meters to the left of the temple's main building.

Asakusa Temple
Various events are held throughout the year in the Sensoji Temple area. The biggest of them is the Sanja Matsuri, the annual festival of the Asakusa Shrine, held in May. Other events are the Asakusa Samba Carnival in August and the Hagoita-ichi (Hagoita Market) at which decorated wooden paddles used in the traditional game of hanetsuki are sold.

Tokyo Sky Tree from Asakusa Temple

Asakusa Temple

Inside Asakusa Temple
鎌倉時代に将軍の篤い帰依を受けた浅草寺は、次第に外護者として歴史上有名な武将らの信仰をも集め、伽藍の荘厳はいよいよ増した。江戸時代の初め、徳川家康公によって幕府の祈願所と定められてからは、堂塔の威容さらに整い、いわゆる江戸文化の中心として、大きく繁栄したのである。かくして都内最古の寺院である浅草寺は、「浅草観音」の名称で全国的にあらゆる階層の人達に親しまれ、年間約3000万人もの参詣者がおとずれる、民衆信仰の中心地となっている。


Asakusa Temple
Early in the morning of March 18, 628, when the capital of Japan was Asuka (present-day Nara Prefecture), two fishermen, Hinokuma Hamanari and his brother Takenari, were fishing in the Sumida River. Suddenly sensing something, they pulled up their net to find a statue of Bodhisattva Kannon. When Haji no Nakatomo, village headman of Asakusa, heard about this, he immediately realized that the object was a statue of the important Buddhist deity Bodhisattva Kannon. Taking vows as a Buddhist priest and remaking his home into a temple, he spent the rest of his life in devotion to Bodhisattva Kannon.
 In 645, renowned Buddhist priest Shokai Shonin built Kannondo Hall upon visiting the Asakusa district during his travels. Following a revelation he received in a dream, Shokai decided that the image should be hidden from human view, and this tradition has remained in place ever since.
 時は飛鳥時代、推古天皇36年(628)3月18日の早朝、檜前浜成・竹成(ひのくまのはまなり・たけなり)の兄弟が江戸浦(隅田川)に漁撈(ぎょろう)中、はからずも一躰の観音さまのご尊像を感得(かんとく)した。郷司(ごうじ)土師中知(はじのなかとも:名前には諸説あり)はこれを拝し、聖観世音菩薩さまであることを知り深く帰依(きえ)し、その後出家し、自宅を改めて寺となし、礼拝(らいはい)供養に生涯を捧げた。

Tokyo Sky Tree from Asakusa Temple

Tokyo Sky Tree from Asakusa Temple

Asakusa Temple
 Asakusa began as an obscure fishing village along an estuary of Tokyo Bay, part of the vast wilderness of the area known as Musashi. The district later thrived as people arrived in increasing numbers to worship. When Ennin (794-864), the highest-ranking priest of Enryaku-ji (head temple of the Tendai School of Buddhism) visited Senso-ji in the mid-ninth century, he created a statue identical to the hidden one that could be viewed and worshipped by the people.
大化元年(645)、勝海上人(しょうかいしょうにん)がこの地においでになり、観音堂を建立し、夢告によりご本尊をご秘仏と定められ、以来今日までこの伝法(でんぼう)の掟は厳守されている。

Pure water falling in Asakusa Temple

Asakusa Temple
During the Kamakura period (1192-1333), the shoguns, who held the true power in Japan during this time, demonstrated great devotion to Senso-ji. Gradually, other historically prominent figures including military commanders and the literati came to follow their example. Enjoying the protection of these illustrious individuals, the temple buildings were refined. During the Edo period (1603-1867), first Edo shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu deemed Senso-ji the temple where prayers for the aspirations of the shogunate would be offered. As a result the buildings were imbued with still greater dignity, and the temple complex flourished as the center of Edo (present-day Tokyo) culture.
広漠とした武蔵野の一画、東京湾の入江の一漁村にすぎなかった浅草は参拝の信徒が増すにつれ発展し、平安初期には、慈覚大師円仁(じかくだいしえんにん)さま(794~864、浅草寺中興開山・比叡山天台座主3世)が来山され、お前立のご本尊を謹刻された。

Yellow Dolls in the market - Asakusa Temple

Wooden Man while walking out of Asakusa Temple

Asakusa - Going towards sumida river

Tokyo Sky Tree from sumida river
東京スカイツリー
Out n about for a walk the other day around the Sumida River [隅田川] area. The river cuts through many residential areas and is the perfect place for a stroll. 

Tokyo Sky Tree
The Tokyo Sky Tree (東京スカイツリー Tōkyō Sukai Tsurī?), formerly known as New Tokyo Tower (新東京タワー Shin Tōkyō Tawā?), is a broadcasting, restaurant and observation tower under construction in Sumida, Tokyo, Japan. It has been the tallest artificial structure in Japan since 2010.[1] The tower reached its full height of 634.0 metres (2,080 ft) in March 2011 but will not be finished until at least February 2012.

東京スカイツリーThe project is being led by Tobu Railway and a group of six terrestrial broadcasters (headed by public broadcaster NHK). Construction of the tower is scheduled to be completed by February 2012, with the public opening on 22 May 2012.
東京スカイツリー(とうきょうスカイツリー、Tokyo Sky Tree)は東京都墨田区押上に建設中の電波塔(送信所)である。ツリーに隣接する関連商業施設・オフィスビルの開発も行われており、ツリーを含めたこれらの開発街区を東京スカイツリータウンと称する。2012年5月22日に開業予定。

Tokyo Sky Tree
東京スカイツリー
東京スカイツリー(とうきょうスカイツリー、Tokyo Sky Tree)は東京都墨田区押上に建設中の電波塔(送信所)である。ツリーに隣接する関連商業施設・オフィスビルの開発も行われており、ツリーを含めたこれらの開発街区を東京スカイツリータウンと称する。2012年5月22日に開業予定。

Tokyo Sky Tree
東京スカイツリー
展望台より下部分にズームです。途中にあったネットが撤去されキレイになりました。

Tokyo Sky Tree
東京スカイツリー
この場所から撮影しても、頂上は全く分かりませんね.
少し離れた場所から撮影してみます。



Kinshicho
錦糸町

At Kinshicho Station - Riding Sobu Line train going Akihabara
錦糸町駅

Sobu Line at Akihabara. Change to Kehin Tohoku Line going back to Kawasaki from Akihabara.
総武線乗って秋葉原まで行って乗り換え。。

Back to Kawasaki @ 19:00
川崎戻り

Todays Dinner at Night
今日の晩飯

No comments:

Post a Comment