- Bonuan Blue Beach “Hello Sunrise”
Eat and Drink :
- Silverio's dagupan “Great seafood and live bands.”
Expect a typical Filipino restaurant with typical Filipino dishes. As heading says, this is our regular place. what brings a customer back? good food, good ambiance and good service. At this place we get it all. Band is usually good, but of course when they bring on new staff, there are sometimes abit lacking on the band skills, we like the live music with our get togethers. This place is a bit too hot in day time. You will be sweating though food is amazing and try to seat outside at night during the LIVE band. Whenever you're in Dagupan and wants to experience great seafood with live bands, SILVERIO'S seafood restaurant is definitely the right place! The location is accessible. Seafood like I said is always great and the value is just right. Good for special occasions too! They also have function rooms and great river view!
- Fortunately had accommodation at house so no hotel stay but there are lots of hotels with price from 500 peso to 2000 peso per night near Tondaligan Beach.
- From Manila - Take any Pangasinan provincial buses like (Five Star, Victory, Dagupan Bus or Solid North) bound to Dagupan City. Bus leaves every hour. We ride by own car from Manila (Las pinas) and took around 4.5 hrs travelling through NLEX > SCTEX to Manaoag.
- From Dagupan terminal - ride a jeepney with signage "Bonuan Tondaligan" and ask the driver to drop you off at beach.
- From Manaoag - Take any jeepney or van bound for Dagupan City.
- From Dagupan - Ride a jeepney with signage "Bonuan Tondaligan" and ask the driver to drop you off at beach.